The Tempest

My blog privacy was invaded by a snooping ex so I've created a new address filled with old and new junk. Enjoy, run screaming, or pull your hair out. Proceed!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

*_*

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Am I needy?

I don't think so.
Since Friday my phone has rung a total of 3 times, one was the lesbian, one was a friend from NY and the other was the Remax agent for the house I live in.

3 days, three calls 2 on one day 1 on another and 0 on one.

I can't even think of anyone in my phone book I would call - I mean I already called them during the week when my phone didn't ring at all so I think that I've used up my quota of calling them.

Its Sunday and my mom hasn't called. I wonder how come at least if thats the only call I expect to get come sunday morning...its now 3:50PM. Ah well I'm sure there's a good reason.

Why am I always on the fringes of my friends, confiding never at all to barely in few. Why do I feel the need to be like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home