The Tempest

My blog privacy was invaded by a snooping ex so I've created a new address filled with old and new junk. Enjoy, run screaming, or pull your hair out. Proceed!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

*_*

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ying yang

So I have yet another person to delete from my MSN list because they have died....so I log on today and there was this thing I didn't notice before...A pending request for personal information...I have never even bothered to activate my MSN space.


Of course the request was from Sean.....we chatted all the time but he wanted me to open my space and blog or do pics....I guess me filling out my profile and personal info would have been step one :(. I don't think I'm gonna even bother.

That raised the question should I share my blog with those close to me regardless of what I've written here. Regardless of who I've decided I love or who I love but not romantically anymore, with details of trysts....Is it worth it.

Would I want them to read these facts of my life or is it stuff I wouldn't want them to know anyway.

I'm getting a little paranoid these days. Ihave no kids. I think someone would benefit from carrying my genes but I don't see any baby making in my near future. So whats gonna happen to me??? where is the mini Taj gonna come from if I die randomly and suddenly?

Oh I am excited....but I haven't really shared it with anyone.

Guess what.

I'm gonna be an auntie and weirdly I'm excited,,,weird since I only met my sister a little less than a year ago. If I scrounge through my purse I can probably still find the reciept of the restaurant where we had dinner...my treat of course I just wanted to lavish her with attention, stories as if she could catch up on 20+ years in a few hours.
Hmmmm maybee I should let her read this blog sorta like cliff notes.

I thinkthe woman would probably be scared.

But honestly I'm excited I'm name hunting and secretly hoping to visit once the baby is born.

I'm excited, so excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home